Luke Bryan is the latest artist postponing their summer plans. The singer just announced rescheduled dates for his “Proud To Be Right Here” Tour.
“With the health and safety of my fans, team and venue staff being a top priority we feel it is best to postpone my #ProudToBeRightHereTour,” he shares, adding he’s “are excited to announce these new 2021 dates.”
The 2021 tour dates will kick off May 30th in Youngstown, Ohio, with the trek wrapping October 9th in Mountain View, California. Special guests on the tour include Morgan Wallen, Caylee Hammack, and Runaway June.
Check out the first set of dates below and click here for the complete schedule.
- May 30: Youngstown, OH - Stambaugh Stadium
- June 4: Orange Beach, AL- The Wharf Amphitheater
- June 10: Cincinnati, OH - Riverbend Music Center
- June 16: Hartford, CT - Xfinity Theatre
- June 17: Darien Center, NY - Darien Lake Amphitheater
- June 24: St. Louis, MO - Hollywood Casino Amphitheatre
- June 25: Milwaukee, WI - Summerfest at American Family Insurance Amp.
- July 17: Bristow, VA - Jiffy Lube Live
- July 23: Charlotte, NC - PNC Music Pavilion
- July 24: Raleigh, NC- Coastal Credit Union Music Park at Walnut Creek
Source: Luke Bryan