Jon Pardi is giving fans a taste of his upcoming album. The singer just released the first single fro the record, “Heartache Medication,” which is the title track of the album, set to drop September 27th.
“The single ‘Heartache Medication’ has an 80’s George Strait ‘Fool Hearted Memory’ feel to it, and is something people can dance to,” Jon shares. “That’s something I really wanted for this album. There really are no sad songs on this record-it covers a range of subjects, but is ultimately about moving on, and having a good time.” Check out the song above.
- ONE MORE THING! Jon has also announced dates for the “Heartache Medication Tour,” which will kick off with a two-night stand at the Ryman Auditorium, October 1st and 2nd. Riley Green will be a special guest on the tour. Tickets go on sale May 31st, with each ticket coming with a copy of the album. Check out the first few dates below and click here for the complete schedule.
- October 1 & 2: Nashville, TN - Ryman Auditorium
- October 4: Minneapolis, MN - The Armory
- October 5: Milwaukee, WI - Eagle’s Ballroom
- October 10: Oklahoma City, OK - The Criterion
- October 11: Houston, TX - White Oak Music Hall
- October 12: Helotes, TX - Floores Country Store
- October 24: Seattle, WA - Paramount Theatre
- October 25: Boise, ID - Revolution Concert House and Event Center
- October 26: Salt Lake City, UT - The Depot
- October 31: Phoenix, AZ - Comerica Theatre
Source: Jon Pardi