Blake Shelton is bringing back his “Friends and Heroes” tour. The singer announced a 2020 leg of the trek, which will once again feature Lauren Alaina, the Bellamy Brothers, John Anderson and Trace Adkins.
“The Friends and Heroes Tour was so exciting and successful last year that I couldn’t imagine not trying something like that again,” Blake shares. “I feel like it was the best concert experience that I’ve ever been involved in, and I’m ready to get fired up again.”
The second annual “Friends and Heroes” tour will consist of 16 dates, kicking off February 13th in Portland, Oregon, wrapping March 21st in Detroit, Michigan.
Check out the first few dates below and click here for the full schedule. Tickets go on sale October 25th.
- February 13: Portland, OR - Moda Center
- February 14: Tacoma, WA - Tacoma Dome
- February 15: Spokane, WA - Spokane Arena
- February 20: Bakersfield, CA - Mechanics Bank Arena
- February 21: Fresno, CA - Save Mart Center
- February 22: Sacramento, CA - Golden 1 Center
- February 27 – Salt Lake City, UT - Vivint Smart Home Arena
- March 5: Glendale, CA - Gila River Arena
- March 6: San Diego, CA - Pechanga Arena
- March 7: Los Angeles, CA - The Forum
- ONE MORE THING! Blake has also just dropped a new song, “Jesus Got A Tight Grip,” which is one of five new songs that will appear on his upcoming album, “Fully Loaded: God’s Country," due out December 13th. Check it out to the right.
Source: Blake Shelton